Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hanging with Friends!


Hey, hey, hey clothes lovers.  Wow.... this is super exciting! This is the first post on Cheap, Cute, Celeb Outfits!!! Okay, so the whole point of this blog is to find clothes that look super cute and look just like celebrity outfits for cheap prices.  Bargain shopping is a very useful skill to learn.  For this week’s celebrity, I chose Victoria Justice!  She has a really fantastic style and I love everything she wears.  In the picture to the left, she is wearing faded jeans, a black jacket over a purple tank top, and adorable black sandals.  So, this is where we start our journey.  Everyone has seen the Maxinista commercials, right? Well this week, I'm heading to T.J. Maxx and I am going to find this outfit right now.  Sit back and enjoy the ride, and hopefully we can find a super cute outfit. Wooohoo!

 Here at T.J. Maxx they have all the different sections laid out nicely into labeled topics.  First, I wanted to find some jeans.  It was so easy,  I found the perfect jeans that are only $19.99 in less that 5 minutes.  Then I started looking for a tank top and cardigan.  I found a light pink tank top for $5.99 and a black cardigan for $16.99.  Finally, I looked for a pair of shoes.  I found an adorable pair of brown shoes (that can also be found in black) for $25.00.  This outfit is a total of $68.00.  That is one awesome price!   Now if you are thinking, $68.00, that is not cheap! Well, considering that normally the tank top is $10.00, the cardigan is $34.00, the jeans are $34.00, and the shoes are $50.00, the total of that comes out to $128.00.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that paying $68.00 is way better than paying $128.00 for an outfit.  This concludes our first post!! Stay tuned for the next post coming soon!!!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment