Saturday, November 12, 2011

Comfy Day :)

Aloha friends!  Welcome back to another post on Cheap, Cute, Celeb Outfits!  This week’s outfit is comfy clothes because everyone has those days when they just don't want to get dress up and just want to wear sweats.  I totally know how that is so I am going to find a cute outfit and is comfy and will make you want to snuggle up with a book and hot chocolate.  The celebrity this week is Hillary Duff, yeah remember her?  I am still a huge fan of hers and I love her movies and now her books!  In the picture to the right she is wearing just a simple gray t-shirt and gray sweatpants.  For the store this week, it is going to be a little different.  I am going to be shopping at Scheels and at Sports Authority.  The reason I am going this is because both are really great stores and I love both of their clothing so I thought I could combine them.  Let's get going!


At Scheels, I was looking for a warm and comfy sweatshirt and I remembered that they have Columbia jackets for pretty decent prices.  I found the yellow Columbia to the left for $21.99 and it comes in yellow, light purple, raspberry, black, hot pink, and blue.  Then I went to Sports Authority and looked for a tank top to go under the Columbia and found a white one for $7.99.  Finally I looked for yoga pants and found a pair with a pink waist band (which would look perfect with the hot pink Columbia) for $14.99.  The total of this outfit is $44.97 which may seem a lot for a comfy outfit, but you can also separate them and wear them for other events like going to yoga class or using the Columbia for a hockey game.  The possibilities of clothing uses never run out- you just have to think outside the box.  Thanks for tuning in and we will see you next time!!

Columbia: scheelssports.com

Yogas and tank top: sportsauthority.com

Hillary Duff: http://hilaryduffnewsandpictures.blogspot.com/2010/12/hilary-out-and-about-december-15-2010.html

No comments:

Post a Comment