Saturday, November 12, 2011

Date Night!!!

Hey hey it’s me again.  Welcome to post numero 7 of Cheap, Cute, Celeb Outfits.  This week, I decided that I was going to do a post on what to wear on a date.  You obviously want to look cute, but you don't want to make it look like you tried too hard so here's the deal- just look comfortable and cute and the date will be as smooth as butter.  This week, Emma Watson is going to be my celebrity.  Now even though in the picture to the left she isn't on a date, I still think that her outfit is cute and it looks comfortable so that's what I'm looking for.  She is wearing white jeans and a gray blouse which makes it appear that she is comfortable but the outfit is also cute.  I'm headed to dELiA*s this week and I am going to challenge myself.  I am only going to get things that are in the clearance section!  Well, here goes nothing.

First, I am going to look for some jeans.  There are a ton of options so feel free to choose whatever pair you want.  I am going with the gray skinny jeans because they look cute and gray is an easy color to go with.  These jeans cost $19.99. Now I want to look for a shirt.  I found this super cute tank top that has pink and blue flowers on it and is $14.99.  Finally I need to find some shoes.  So I go to the shoe section of the clearance rack and find these cute yellow sandals.  You might be thinking, hey, yellow shoes don't match with a tank top that has pink flowers, but I personally like them together because they brighten the outfit. The shoes are $19.99 so the total of the whole outfit it $54.97.  With this outfit, your date will go awesomely!  Thanks and see you soon!

Tank top, shoes, and jeans:  http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryKey=dc&topnavTrack=dc&incmpid=TopNavClearance

Emma Watson: http://www.fabsugar.com/Emma-Watson-People-Tree-Look-Book-7244887

No comments:

Post a Comment