Thursday, November 10, 2011

Morning Workout

           Hello hello hello!!! We are getting into the season of Thanksgiving and Christmas and I don't know about you, but I always eat wayyyy to much!  It's a fact, when such delicious food is in front of you; all you want to do is keep eating it.  Working out is a fun and awesome way to keep in really good shape.  That is why I decided to write a post on cute workout clothes!  Some people may think, why look cute if you are just going to be all sweaty anyway.  But think about it; if you see a cute guy at the fitness center, do you want to look cute or do you want to look gross?  That's a tough one... NOT.  This week I'm going shopping at JCPenny!!!

            Now again, you could either go online or go to the actual store.  Gotta love online shopping.  So I went online and now it's time to shop.  First, I looked for a tank top.  I found a tight, yellow tank top that is $11.99.  I love this tank top because the color makes me so much happier!  Of course they're other options online and in the store.  Then, I started looking for a pair of pants.  I found a pair that matched the yellow tank top so I totally went for those.  They are $17.99 and once again just brighten up everything in the room.  You can just wear a pair of old tennis shoes or even your favorite pair because that's all you need.  The total for this outfit is $29.98.  If you have a cute outfit, maybe you can feel more comfortable and motivated to work out.  Well until next time, never stop looking for that bargain!



Tank top and Pants: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?DeptID=70656&CatID=81024&SO=0&SelDim=4294957900%7e&CatSel=4294930120%7cworkout&NOffset=2&Ne=4294957900+8+29+3+1031+586+18+11&x5view=1&N=4294930120&Nao=63&PSO=0&sa=1&CmCatId=70656|81024

Ashley Tisdale Picture: http://celeblicious.com/page/477/

No comments:

Post a Comment